Sat, Jun 05|
ASA's 7th Birthday Party!
Come celebrate our 7th birthday with us with cake, activities and fellowship!
Time & Location
Jun 05, 2021, 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Charlotte, 3000 S Tryon St, Charlotte, NC 28217, USA
About the Event
We are so excited to be able to host an in-person birthday party to celerbate our 7th year! It has been far too long since we have been able to gather together and we couldn't think of a better way to kick off our 8th year of fun activities and support. We have reserved an area outside at Lenny Boy Brewing Co. for us to gather and spend time reconnecting and celebrating!
To help generate even more excitement about our birthday and many more fun events to come, we are also going to sponsor a T-SHIRT DESIGN CONTEST that we will then make available to everyone to purchase on June 5th. We are calling all of our creative community members to participate and showcase your wonderful expressions of what ASA means to you. We will accept submissions until May 1 and then will put out a poll on social media to help us decide the winner. This could be a fun individual or family activity! Here are the guidelines:
- Designs should be on a transparent background and include no more than 3 colors. It will be printed on a solid t-shirt color (likely a light color).
- The design will be for the back of the shirt as we will use our logo as a small design on the front pocket. The size can be up to 11 in x 13 in.
- We encourage original designs, but you may incorporate the ASA logo as well if you are inspired.
- It’s recommended to create your design in Adobe Illustrator or a similar design program. Entries should include the original file, a vector-based EPS file, a high resolution JPEG or PDF file.
- All submissions can be sent via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) until May 1.
This event will also kick-off our online auction which will run from June 5th to June 12th. Don't miss your chance for a sneak peak into some of the items we have for sale. More information regarding the auction can be found on the corresponding event page on our website.